A Mirror That Reflects Your World
The Energy Leadership Index (ELI) is a one-of-a-kind assessment that enables leaders to hold up mirrors to their perceptions, attitudes, behaviors, and overall leadership capabilities.
There are two main types of assessments: Personality and Attitudinal. Personality based assessments, such as Myers Briggs and DISC are very valuable tools that pinpoint certain personality types so that people can have more of an understanding about what their strengths and weaknesses are. By understanding your personality and how it relates to what you do, you can adapt your behavior to “work with what you have,” to function effectively.
The ELI – Attitudinal Assessment
- It is based on an energy/action model.
- This assessment differs from personality assessments as it is not intended to label a person and have them work well within that label.
- Instead, it measures your level of energy based on your attitude, or perception and perspective of your world.
- Because attitude is subjective, it can be altered.
- By working with a coach using the ELI., you can alter your attitude and perspective, make a shift in your consciousness, and increase your energy and leadership effectiveness.
- There are no limits as to the potential growth that you can achieve.
- Once you realize that your level of consciousness is directly related to your actions, you can move from functioning effectively, to functioning optimally.
- As part of the ELI assessment and debrief process, you’ll learn about the 7 levels of leadership and how much energy you currently have in the catabolic-suppressing range and in the anabolic-inspirational range.
- You’ll be debriefed on the findings of the assessment, and coached on how to navigate yourself to higher performance.
- If you proceed on to the Energy Leadership Development System (ELDS), you’ll be coached on how to become your ideal image of who you need to be as a leader for your situation, division, team, and/or company.